I actually struggled a lot with this exercise for many reasons. First of all, the tablet would not work properly for me and I realised that drawing with it was quite difficult. I tried other tablets and the problem would remain. This slowed me down and it took me a lot longer than everyone else to complete my flash morph animation. The second mistake I realised was that I shouldn't have introduced colour into my animation because it made the whole process of morphing the objects both distracting, difficult and time-consuming.
Overall, I am not very satisfied with this and I will most likely go back and do this exercise again when I have the time.