Saturday 21 November 2015

@Phil WIM - Rationalised thumbnails

I tried to make new thumbnails by rationalising the shapes a little more and trying to prevent them from looking like sculptures.

Could these work better as building structures? Personally, I like 93, 96, 97 and 99. What do you think? Also, I was thinking of keeping some of my geometric thumbnails like A and B (at the bottom) B is supposed to be what plant life look like in my city. Also, I still like the idea of my central building looking like A. Bourgeois' work is a mixture of geometric and soft, round sculptures so I think a mixture of the two different forms in my world could work, but I do require your advice on all of this.








2 comments:

  1. for me, it's 89, 92, 94 and 99 - and I don't see why you shouldn't mix and match your forms in accordance with your artist's own work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks for your comment :) I shall start on the orthographs and concept art then.

      Delete